|List of Publications|
Paper published in peer reviewed international journals:
- Chattopadhyay, S., Karemore, A., Das, S., Deysarkar, A., Sen, R., 2011. Biocatalytic production of biodiesel from cottonseed oil, standardization of process parameters and comparison of fuel characteristics. Appl. Energ. 88, 1251-1256.
- Chattopadhyay, S., Das, S., Sen, R., 2011. Rapid and precise estimation of biodiesel by high performance thin layer chromatography. Appl. Energ. 88, 5188-5192.
- Das, S., Sen, R., Roy, D., 2012. Enzymatic processing of chitinaceous wastes for N-acetyl-D-glucosamine production: An example of green and efficient environment management. Environ. Eng. Manag. J. 11, 1849-1855.
- Manna, S., Saha, P., Roy, D., Sen, R., Adhikari, B.,Das, S., 2013. Enhanced biodegradation resistance of biomodified jute fibers. Carbohyd. polym. 93, 597-603.
- Ganguly, M., Pal, J., Das, S., Mondal, C., Pal, A., Negishi, Y., Pal, T., 2013. Green synthesis and reversible dispersion of giant fluorescent cluster in solid and liquid phase. Langmuir 29, 10945 - 10958.
- Das, S., Sen, R., Roy, D., 2016. Utilization of chitinaceous wastes for the production of chitinase. In. Kim, S. K., and Toldra, F., (Eds.) Adavnces in food and nutritional research - Marine Enzymes Biotechnology: Production and Industrial Applications, Part I - Production of Enzymes. Elsevier Inc. Philadelphia, USA (In Press) doi:10.1016/bs.afnr.2016.04.001 .
- Manna, S., Saha,P., Das, S., Roy, D., Sen, R., Adhikari, B.,2010. Microbial transformation of lignocellulosic fibers using ecofriendly reagents for strength and durability enhancement. Indian Patent 1062/KOL/2010 (Filed).
Poster presented and abstract published in international conferences:
- Das, S., Manna, S., Saha, P., Sen ,R., Roy, D. (2010) Isolation of a chitinase producing marine fungus and its growth patterns in different media (Conference proceeding) in International symposium on Recent advances in Cross disciplinary Microbiology: Avenue and Challenges, Annual Conferences of Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI, 2010).
- Das, S., Owary, J., Sen, R., Roy, D. (2011) Chitinase production by a marine fungus in solid state fermentation (Biotechnology-2011,doi:10.4172/2157-7013.1000001) in International conference on World Congress on Biotechnology organized by OMICS Publishing Group.
- Das, S., Sen, R., Roy, D. (2012) Enzymatic processing of chitinaceous wastes for N-acetyl-D-glucosamine production (Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, March 2012 Vol. 11 No. 3 Supplement, S94, ISSN 1843-3707), international conference on Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology in the frame of the Knowledge-Based Bio and Green Economy, organized by University of Bologna.
- Das,S., Dey,P., Sen, R., Roy, D., Maiti, M., K. (2012) Evaluation of bioethanol production by soil borne yeasts (Conference proceeding) by in an international conference on Microbial World: Recent Innovations and Future Trends, organized by KIIT University (AMI, 2012).
Abstract published in national symposium and seminar:
- Biswas, G., Ghosh, S., Bhattacharyya, R., Ganguly, S., Pal, J., Dutta,S., Dey, C.K. , Chaudhuri, D., Das, S., Acharya, K. (2008) Studies on antioxidant, NOS activation and antimicrobial activity of three edible mushrooms, national symposium on "Diversity and functionality of plant and microbes" organized by University of North Bengal.
- Das, S., Sen, R. (2011) Bio-Fuel: The New Generation Green Technology, national seminar on Sustainable resource managent: myth or reality" organized by Department of B.Ed., Uluberia College in collaboration with Directorate of forests, Govt. of West Bengal