|Name||Dr. Swarnendu Bag|
|Academic Qualification||M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Technology), Jadavpur University PhD (Cancer Biology), School of Medical Science and Technology, IIT Kharagpur|
|Areas of Interest||Cancer Theranostics|
|Work Experience||Teaching Assistantship during PhD- 5 Years|
Post-doctoral Research-8 months
|List of Publications||Publications (International)|
1. Bag S, Dutta D, Chaudhary A, Sing BC, Banerjee R, Pal M, Paul RR, Basak A, Das AK, Ray AK, Chatterjee J. NanoLC MALDI MS/MS based quantitative metabolomics reveals the alteration of membrane biogenesis in oral cancer. RSC Advances. 2016;6(67):62420-33.
2. Bag S, Banerjee DR, Basak A, Das AK, Pal M, Banerjee R, Paul RR, Chatterjee J. NMR (1 H and 13 C) based signatures of abnormal choline metabolism in oral squamous cell carcinoma with no prominent Warburg effect. Biochemical and biophysical research communications (BBRC). 2015 Apr 17;459(4):574-8.
3. Bag S, Pal M, Chaudhary A, Das RK, Paul RR, Sengupta S, Chatterjee J. Connecting cyto-nano-architectural attributes and epithelial molecular expression in oral submucous fibrosis progression to cancer. Journal of clinical pathology. 2015 Jun 2:jclinpath-2014.
4. Bag S, Conjeti S, Das RK, Pal M, Anura A, Paul RR, Ray AK, Sengupta S, Chatterjee J. Computational analysis of p63+ nuclei distribution pattern by graph theoretic approach in an oral pre-cancer (sub-mucous fibrosis). Journal of pathology informatics. 2013 Jan 1;4(1):35.
5. Chaudhary A, Bag S, Mandal M, Karri SP, Barui A, Rajput M, Banerjee P, Sheet D, Chatterjee J. Modulating prime molecular expressions and in vitro wound healing rate in keratinocyte (HaCaT) population under characteristic honey dilutions. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2015 May 26;166:211-9.
6. Chaudhary A, Bag S, Barui A, Banerjee P, Chatterjee J. Honey dilution impact on in vitro wound healing: normoxic and hypoxic condition. Wound Repair and Regeneration. 2015 May 1;23(3):412-22.
7. Anura A, Conjeti S, Das RK, Pal M, Paul RR, Bag S, Ray AK, Chatterjee J. Computer-aided molecular pathology interpretation in exploring prospective markers for oral submucous fibrosis progression. Head & neck. 2014 Dec.
8. Das RK, Anura A, Pal M, Bag S, Majumdar S, Barui A, Chakraborty C, Ray AK, Sengupta S, Paul RR, Chatterjee J. Epithelio-mesenchymal transitional attributes in oral sub-mucous fibrosis. Experimental and molecular pathology. 2013 Dec 31;95(3):259-69.
9. Mazumder AG, Ghosh S, Bag S, Bera S, Ghosh S, Mukherjee A, Chatterjee J. H-NMR based serum metabolomic signatures imperative in retinalneurodegeneration and development of Diabetic Retinopathy. International Journal of Medical Research and Review. 2016 Jun
10. Bhowmik M, Das S, Sinha J, Bag S, Chattopadhyay D, Ghosh LK. Methyl cellulose based sustained release thermosensitive in situ fast gelling ocular delivery of ketorolac tromethamine. Asian Journal of Chemistry. 2010 Mar 15;22(3):2147.
11. Sheet D, Banerjee S, Karri SP, Bag S, Anura A, Giri A, Paul RR, Pal M, Sarkar BC, Ghosh R, Katouzian A. Transfer learning of tissue photon interaction in optical coherence tomography towardsin vivo histology of the oral mucosa. In2014 IEEE 11th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2014 Apr 29 (pp. 1389-1392). IEEE.
12. Mandal A, Maity A, Bag S, Bhattacharya P, Das AK, Basak A. Design and synthesis of dual probes for detection of metal ions by LALDI MS and fluorescence: application in Zn (II) imaging in cells. RSC Advances. 2017;7(12):7163-9.
|Membership of Professional Bodies||Reviewer of Histology and Histopathology Journal|
|Office Address||Department of Biotechnology, NIT Sikkim, South Sikkim - 737 139|